Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

What is this? 20 questions? No it's actually just 3! (#2)


Hey Everyone, 

Here is our weekly Question and Answers. We are going to do the same questions this week so hope you enjoy them. 

Jessica's Q & A's 

1) Tell us what you got up to the weekend?
1)I helped my brother buy clothes. A friend and I went dancing for a bit (music wasn't great). I finished The Hunger Games book and started on Catching Fire.
2) If you could live in one country for the rest of your life, what would it be? and why?
Hmm touch one. Lots of countries. Australia has always been my most desired place to visit, so I'd probably live there. Mostly because the men are hot and have amazing accents lol
3) What's your favourite type of food? 
I do love me a good Chicken Tikka Masala! Om nom nom!

Donna's Q & A's

1) Tell us what you got up to the weekend?
I didn't really do much this weekend other than have my hair cut and coloured at the hairdressers. A little treat for Mother's Day. Oh, and then I popped to a bit of shopping on Sunday morning. 
2) If you could live in one country for the rest of your life, what would it be? and why?
Even though I've never been, there is something about America that fascinates me. So I'd say America. It doesn't matter where as long as it was America! Lol
3) What's your favourite type of food?
Italian! Yum, Yum! I actually used to be an assistant manager in an Italian restaurant and from then, I just love it. I could eat pizza and pasta ALL DAY LONG!! 

Okay guys, that all for this week but don't forget if there is anything you would like to know about us then please leave us a comment and we will answer in next weeks Q & A's 

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Bex said...

Great answers. I love the "Australia has always been my most desired place to visit, so I'd probably live there. Mostly because the men are hot and have amazing accents lol" comment--is there any better reason? LOL

You know what I'd like to know? :D If you HAD to pick ONE male character which would be your absolute favourite (at the moment), which would it be?

The Hot Fictional Men Talk group would indicate that it could be a tough choice. ;) And no "I can't choose", it's supposed to be hard! Lol

Book Passion for Life said...

I can't choose Bex! There are farr too many of them to choose from that it makes it impossible! IMPOSSIBLE! They're all soo amazing, and the more books I read, the longer my list of Hot Fictional Men gets!
Jessica x

Bex said...

Tryyy, Jess! It's just a right at this moment choice which is allowed to change later. Just hypothetically, you know. ;) Make a list with pros and cons, lol!

Book Passion for Life said...

Ohhh this is hard! Okay if I really really had to choose to have a guy RIGHT NOW...it would be....Ren Laroche! I've had in my head allll day even though its only 9.50am only. I think its the way he's described in the book. "An exquisite lover" *SWOOOON* I need me some exquisite loving my Ren Laroche! LOL
Jess x

Bex said...

See, not too hard was it? :D I'm a proud mama. And oh, now I have to read about this Ren even more if he won your man choice! And "an exquisite lover" eh? Mmm. ;) Sounds like a great choice!

Book Passion for Life said...

Oh bex, Ren is amazing! He's the alpha in Nightshade, he will have you swoooning all over the place! I LOVE him! Have you read Nightshade?

Bex said...

I haven't gotten to that yet, no. But I will have to, for sure! He does sound like a guy I'd like. ;)

Book Passion for Life said...

Oh believe me. He is. ;)

Books for Company said...

Oh l do love Chicken Tikka ;)
l would love to live in Australia! So beautiful there

Anusha Peter said...

Thank you for writing this quality informational content. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. If you want about top eCommerce company in india.

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis