Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

UK Swap Shop on Goodreads

Hey everyone, 


For some of you that don't know already, I currently co-run a group on Goodreads called UK Swap Shop.

 Basically, anyone who lives in the UK, posts a list of any unwanted books (used or new) and then swaps them with other members of the group.  There are rules to follow, so please check them out. 

We've been doing it for around 3 months now and there are swaps happening daily.  Also at the moment we are  holding a giveaway for April. Want to join? Then click  the link below and follow the rules below. 



If anyone has any questions, please feel free to email me or leave a comment.

Good Luck!

Donna x 

4 comments:

Liz. R said...

Hey Donna! This is going to sound very stupid (I'm really not tech savvy), but how do I post my list of books to swap? I see everyone else has their own page and I'm a bit lost :p. Sorry for troubling you!

Book Passion for Life said...

Hey Liz - No, its okay. Glad your joining.

All you do is go into the group and do the following:

1)On the line where is says 'Discussion Board' on the right hand side you have topics: 'all' 'new' 'unread' - click new.
2)type your topic name 'Liz's swap list'
3)Find the right folder for your swaps - For Swap List
4) In the comment box, type all your books you have available.
You can put direct links or book covers in the comment box by clicking 'add book/author' Type in the book you want and click it.

It will start making a list for you and post the message :)

Hope that make sense, but let me know if you need anymore help :)

Liz. R said...

Ooh, thanks so much! That's really helped - I'm a bit clueless when it comes to these things :P. I've added mine now, thanks again! :)

Book Passion for Life said...

Its okay hun - I will take a peak later and check out some reviews on some of the books that look good :) I'm sure the girls will have fun too. Donna x P.S Don't forget to enter the contest :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis