Pages

Thursday 24 March 2011

What is this? 20 questions? No it's actually just 3!


Hey everyone! We have come up with a really fun way for you guys to find out a little more about us -your bloggers. Instead of filling in more details on our 'about us' page, we're going to post a few question and answers. So, each Thursday (starting today) We will ask each other three random questions, we will then post  them for you along with our answers. If there is anything you would like to know about us or even if you want to add a random question in yourself then all you need to do, is leave us a comment in the box below and then the following week, we will answer them for you. 


Jessica's Q & A's 

Q: Describe yourself in three words
A: Weird, caring, perverted.

Q: Post us a photo that shows us your personality at its best and explain why that photo?
A: This is my 23rd birthday celebration. Doesn't really signifying anything, I just really love this pose. I do it all the time. It gets a laugh. So I guess that's the reason I do it. I like to make people laugh, and some consider my funny har har, others just think I'm a total freak who needs to be medicated lol."

Q: If you were frozen for 300 years and awoke on a different planet - what is the first thing you would do?

 A: I'd freak out a little, then I'd probably go hunting for other signs of life preferably of the male species (this is where my perverted side comes into play) 

Donna's Q & A's

Q: How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant with your daughter? 
A: Shocked & Wow!  lol. It was a little unexpected and its a little scary to be honest but I kind of just went through the motions until our first scan. Then I just got excited. Lol I had to wait another 8 weeks to find out the sex. I was so emotional when we found out we were having a girl :) Posted a little photo for you all to see. 

Q:  If you were stuck in a lift with your favorite fictional character who would it be and why?
A:Ha ha,  I wouldn't be stuck in a lift because I HATE THEM. I avoid them at all costs. BUT, if I was stuck somewhere else then I would have to say....erm..... Edward... No....Jace....No...erm.... I know! Justin Enos from Infinite Days because.... well, he's hot! & he's my favourite character at the moment. 

Q: If you were invisible for a day, what would you do and where would you go?
A: This might be a pretty boring answer but, I think I would have to take a peak at some famous people, see what they get up to. Lol 

So, that's it for this week's Q & A's - Come back next week to find out more and please feel free to post a few questions for us to answer.

4 comments:

Diana said...

this is a very good idea! I love getting to know a bit more about the person behind the blog. thanks for sharing!

I have something similar that i'm trying to do, but haven't had time to sit down and organize it :\ lets see if i can work justice this coming up weekend :)

Thanks again, ladies!
Diana

Diana said...

ps. can you say Cutteee!!? Donna, your baby is ADORABLE!

Book Passion for Life said...

Thanks Diana! :) We just wanted to do something a little different plus help you guys know who your following. Lol.

I can't wait to see what you come up with. I love seeing new things on different blogs :)

I really love that photo of her, only took it yesterday and she looks so big! Lol Thanks :)

Donna x

Books for Company said...

This is a nice idea =)
Your little girl is so sweet Donna!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis