Pages

Friday 29 April 2011

Follow my Book Blog Friday (#2)


Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } 

Hi guys, it has been a few weeks since we did this but were back up and running! We will be stopping by your blogs a little later today but if you do stop by ours, don't forget to leave us your links, so we can pop by and hello. 

Now for the question:
Q: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE To include if you only had spare for ten? Ooohh that's a hard one. 10 books. Of course we'd have to take The Twilight Series (4), The Mortal Instrument Series (4), Firelight by Sophie Jordan & Starcrossed By Josephine Angelini. 

What would you take? 

That's it for this week guys, I'm sure we will speak to you over the next few hours :) Oh P.S Whose watching the Royal Wedding today? :) Hope you all have a fab weekend.

7 comments:

ereader89 said...

Great choices! I LOVE Firelight and you can never go wrong with Twilight or Mortal Instruments. =)

Book Passion for Life said...

Firelight is one of mine and Jess's favourite reads of 2011! So great. Thanks for stopping Elaina :) Donna x

Bex said...

Nice picks! I thought it was reeeeal hard! But I think I finally got a pretty good list. :)

My list can be found here!

Mia said...

Love the choices.They all are great books. Heres mine-http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday-6_29.html
Mia

Anonymous said...

My won copy of Starcrossed hasn't come yet, as according to Book Depository it sin't released for a few days (sad!)

But it sounds fantastic! The only one I disagree with is the Twilight series.

new follower!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, you have a great list of books! Have a great weekend. Thanks for following me and I'm following you back

Bookgirl

grace said...

Great choices. The Mortal Instruments series just missed on my list because I had to include the Anne of Green Gables series.

I'm a new follower from the Hop.

Grace @ Books Like Breathing

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis