Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#9)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share one (1) OR two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
_______________________
Morning everyone, Jess here. Its just me today, as Donna is out sick still, so she doesn't have a Teaser Tuesday for us, so I'll be posting just mine instead. This week it comes from Bloodfever (Fever #2) by Karen Marie Moning.

Bloodfever (Fever #2) by Karen Marie Moning

1) " 'I'm asking the questions tonight.' One day I was going to write a book: How to Dictate to a Dictator and Evade an Evader, subtitled How to Handle Jericho Barrons. 
He snorted. 
"If an illusion of control comforts you Ms. Lane, by all means, cling to it.' 
'Jackass'"
2) " 'Let me guess,' I said dryly, 'it's black?' 
He shrugged. 
'Tight?' 
He laughed. That was twice in one night. Barrons rarely laughed. I narrowed my eyes. 
'What's with you?' I asked suspiciously' " 

__________________
What's your Teaser Tuesday? 
Leave us a comment below or link to your blog. 

5 comments:

Mia said...

OMG!!! I loved your teaser of Darkfever and this is even better. can't wait to see your review for this books.Heres mine-http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-7.html
Mia

Book Passion for Life said...

Heh thanks Mia. :) I'm really liking this series. The banter that Mac and Barrons have reminds me a lot of Cat and Bones in Night Huntress. Awesome.

Lesley said...

Love the Barrons quotes Jess.

Kara_Malinczak said...

Err I loved this series. SO much. If you haven't read it, get to it!

jen said...

LOOOOOVED this series. Read it about 4 times....only I had to wait a year between books 4 and 5. TORTURE! Excited to read the reviews.

Now following so I won't miss any of the good stuff!

Jen Greyson
The Survival Mama

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis