Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Breaking Dawn Trailer...

Ok so for the Twilight fans out there like myself . You will all be aware that MTV released the 1st Breaking Dawn trailer on Sunday. YAY! This totally got me and Donna excited about it. I'll forever love Twilight, it's what started my fantasy fiction reading off. It will always hold a place in my ever growing fantasy loving heart. Always. Team Edward....etc etc...

So for those of you who haven't seen the trailer yet, here it is in its full glory: 


So what do you all think of it? Personally, before seeing this trailer my excitement totally fizzled out...but now...well its all back and bouncy and stuff! There are certain elements of the trailer that I didn't like, I just feel like it was lacking something, but I'm not sure what. However I pretty sure I broke my replay button watching the one bit of the movie which I find...um...hot? Yes that's the word. Hot. And that scene is? Edward breaking the headboard...this was a great scene in the book that I loved. I'm soo glad that they've kept it in and Rob has definitely been working out...sigh. Definitely my favourite bit of the entire trailer. 

So let us know what your thoughts are. Are you all equally excited as Donna and I? Leave a comment below and tell us your thoughts.

8 comments:

Elodie said...

I agree, Rob breaking the heardboard is WOW !! Looking forward to see this scene in the movie !! *HOT* !

Book Passion for Life said...

Yep! Edward breaking the heardboard made me die inside! Frickin' HOT!
Jessica

Book Passion for Life said...

Lol I think the same! I think its lacking something but when I think back to the book, not much happens in the first half because they get married etc... so I think this is going to be quiet mellow...I know I'll STILL LOVE IT THOUGH!! Donna :)

Book Passion for Life said...

Yeah thats true. Not much happens in the first half of the book except for the wedding the honeymoon, pregnancy and then it all leads into Jacob. I reckon it'll be pretty jam packed but still mellow. As long as Edward breaks the heardboard, I'm happy!
Jess

Jules said...

I'm still not sure about this film being broken into two! I really hope they just didn't do it for the money.

I'm looking forward to watching it thou.

Alex @ The Blethering Bookworm said...

I did a bit of a rambly post on the trailer a few hours ago and my fav bit was the headboard bit too. I was like 'dang' lol.
Loved the post. Going to have a nosey round the rest of your blog now :-)

Unknown said...

Loved reading all of the comments. I am a new follower. Would love a visit/follow on my blog when you have a moment. Hope you enjoy it there as well. Donna
http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow - I was kind of ambivalent about Breaking Dawn, but after seeing that I am squeee-ing internally! (in the least life-threatening way, I hope!)

If you feel like it, maybe you could stop by my blog - I'm taking part in a massive Small Blogs, Big Giveaways at the moment (winner gets 16 books!) and also have an EU giveaway of Dead Reckoning happening!

Beth @ A little sun shy

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis