Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

What is this? 20 questions? No it's actually just 3! (#9)



What is this, 20 Questions? No Its actually its just 3! 

This is a weekly meme created by us:  Book Passion for Life. We created this so you could get to know us a little better. If you want to join in....all you have to do is create three questions for yourself each week and answer them, OR to make things fun, ask your followers to ask you a few questions each week!

Jessica's Q & A's

Q: If you could go back in time for one day, where would you go?
A: Oh, hard one. Where would I go? Oh I know! Back to the 1800's during the Jane Austen era. I love her books, and I'd love to wear the clothes they did in those days. But I would prefer to go back as a middle class person, being poor in those days, wasn't a very good thing.
>
Q:What is your least favourite TV Show?
A: Least favourite...I don't watch a lot of TV anymore...but if I had to pick...I'd say Eastenders...stupid show!
>
Q: If you could be any cocktail, what would it be? 
A: Oooo....I'd be a Strawberry Daqauri...because they're fruitlicious
>
Donna's Q & A's
>
Q: What would your dream job be?
I don't really have a dream job to be honest. There are a few jobs that I'd be interested in but as long as it pays good, lol I don't mind.

Q: What 3 things are you looking forward to this year?
Oohh I'm really looking forward to my daughter's first birthday in October, Christmas and of course, my birthday in September. 
>
Q: If you could act in a movie, what male actor would you want to be your love interest?
I can't pick one! Lol Johnny Depp, Alex Pettyfer, Rob Patterson! 

Okay guys, that's it for this week. Tune in next week. 

1 comment:

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Love your answers. Strawberry Daqauris are delicious.

And you can't go wrong with Johnny Depp or Alex Pettyfer :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis