Pages

Thursday 14 July 2011

What is this? 20 questions? No it's actually just 3! (#15)


This is a weekly meme created by us:  Book Passion for Life. We created this so you could get to know us a little better. If you want to join in....all you have to do is create three questions for yourself each week and answer them, OR to make things fun, ask your followers to ask you a few questions each week!

Jessica's Q & A's

Q:  If you could be any type of chocolate bar, what would you be and why?
Ooo that's a hard one. Probably a Galaxy cookie crumble. Soft and melty on the outside with rough crunchy bits on the inside (that doesn't sound disgusting at all :|) 

Q: Can you tell us where your surname comes from? 
I'm not actually sure where it originates, but its my dad's surname and his dad's before that. My surname is considered odd in Italy because 'Giorgio' (that's my surname if you weren't sure), is actually used as a first name in Italy and not a surname.

Q: If you could play one lead character out of a book, who would you be?
Ooo that's a hard one! A really hard one...but if I really had to choose? Then I would probably pick Rose Hathaway, she's just so awesome and strong, and I get Dimitri AND Adrian...*sigh*


Donna's Q & A's

Q:What is your favourite season and why?
Winter! Yeah, I know its horrible and cold but I love nothing more than wearing jeans, boots and nice thick jumper. Don't get me wrong, I like the summer but I hate wearing summer clothes, ergghhh so not me. Lol


Q: We all know you love Ash from the Iron Fey. What are you most looking forward to reading in The Iron Knight?
Erhhh, hello! Because of Ash! Lol Do I need a better reason than that? ;) 

Q: What has been your best moment about blogging so far this year? 
That's a hard one, I suppose every day blogging is a best moment so its hard to answer. 


Okay guys, that's it for this week. Tune in next week.



3 comments:

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

cool blog check out ours at http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/

Danielle Smith said...

You two are so good at making boring questions into entertaining answers!! I love reading these!

Books for Company said...

Haha Donna! I love wearing summer stuff but l know what you mean about wearing winter colours, l love being all warm in them =)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis