Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

What is this? 20 questions? No it's actually just 3! (#16)


This is a weekly meme created by us:  Book Passion for Life. We created this so you could get to know us a little better. If you want to join in....all you have to do is create three questions for yourself each week and answer them, OR to make things fun, ask your followers to ask you a few questions each week!

Jessica's Q & A's

Q: If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see play the lead role as you?
A: Oh wow...um that's hard. But I'd probably pick Jennifer Aniston (she looks nothing like me but hey!) or maybe Kiera Knightly. I love her.

Q: What kind of people do you dislike?
A: I'm not sure how to answer this without coming across rude lol. But anyone that's arrogant (unless you're Jace, Will, Ren etc) people who think themselves better than others just because they're born in a higher status or with money. Pisses me off to no end.

Q: If you were eating a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
A: Oh that's easy...balsamic vinegar...I know it sounds awful putting vinegar on a salad, but just try it one day with mixed salad leaves...it's amazing! 

Donna's Q & A's

Q: If you were a tree what kind of tree would you be?
A: Oh wow, there's no choice really. A Cherry Blossom tree. There absolutely beautiful when they bloom. I love them.
Q: What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
A: Okay, we haven't been shopping yet so not much. There's egg's, cheese, dairy milk chocolate, sparkling flavoured water, baby yogurts, cucumber, tomato's, garlic, chilli's, celery, butter, loads of different sauces, milk, milkshake, pepperoni and orange juice. 

Q: If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
A: Oh....What a boring life? Lol Only joking. I'm not to sure, I don't think much has happened to me, its been pretty fun and easy so far. 

Tune in next week for more!




2 comments:

Natalie Frampton said...

ooo cherry blossom good choice!

Books for Company said...

Ohh I hate arrogant people too! One of my main things I hate.
Cherry Blossom's are BEAUTIFUL! =)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis