Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#20)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share one (1) OR two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

Note: Alright bloggers. Donna here. It's just me today, as Jess is on holiday. I've only just started The Power of Six so I'm not to far in, so I hope you enjoy my quotes.

Donna's Teaser Tuesday: The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

1) " Oh come on, my head's to small. It's going to make me look like a turtle"

2) "I was just thinking that, out of the four of us, three are aliens, two are fugitives with terrorist ties, ant a single one of us  has a valid driver's licence. Something tells me things might get interesting."

What's your Teaser Tuesday this week? 
Leave me a comment below.

4 comments:

Carina said...

Oooh, I love the second teaser. :D It definitely sounds like things might get interesting.

Thanks for sharing. :)
Carina

Shilpa Mudiganti said...

hahaha...things might get interesting! lol!

Anonymous said...

Like your teasers!

Check out my Teaser here

Amy @ Turn the Page

Sierra said...

I can't wait to read The Power of Six! :) Great teaser!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis