Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#23)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share one (1) OR two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


Jessica's Teaser Tuesday:  A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies

I've just started this one, so I don't really have a lot to quote, but I'll use a couple of funny ones that stood out for me. Nothing from Donna as she's just finished hers and hasn't started a new one yet.


1) "So far I'm not seeing the bad in this. I wonder what dark secrets he's hiding behind those gorgeous eyes." "That he's a serial dater," Dan offered."


2) "Cut it out, Skye; it's not that cold." She laughed as she scooted a tray of cinnamon spice cookies into the oven. "But I'm fa-fa-fa-reezing," I said shivering dramatically."

What's your Teaser Tuesday? 



3 comments:

Bella said...

I have this for review and I can't wait to read it! These teasers are great, they've got me all excited :)

Tia said...

Great teasers! This looks like a really good book. I love the cover. New follower!

My Teaser Tuesday

Liz. R said...

Ooh, I loved both of those! Especially the first one - thanks for sharing :).

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis