Pages

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#27)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share one (1) OR two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


Jessica's Teaser Tuesday:  Crave by Melissa Darnell


1) "Then I saw her face. She looked ready to cry again. Aw, man, I was a jerk. Here I was ready to do a touchdown dance, and she looked like someone had just killed her dog."


2) "Cocky? Look who's talking. Miss Nothing-but-a-t-shirt-and-Attitude."


Donna's Teaser Tuesday: The Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon


1) " This is going to sound crazy, but......from the moment I first set eyes on you I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. "


2) "Adam, ant chances you would sod off for a while? Megan can't keep her eyes off you for less than ten minutes, and it's interfering with her training. It's also making me feel like I'm going to puke."

What's your Teaser Tuesday today?
Leave us your links below.

7 comments:

Carina said...

Oh, I love all of these teasers! Thank you for sharing. :)

Giselle said...

Yay. I can't wait for Carrier of the Mark.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Bex said...

Oh, both of your teasers are great this week, ladies! Two books I'm dying to read. Thanks for making me even more curious. ;)

My teaser is from a book I absolutely loved; Divergent! Click to be teased!

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

I really can't wait to start reading Crave! I hope you enjoy it! The Carrier of the Mark was really good too. :)

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Blahaaa

That last quote for The Carrier is so funny.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to read this one! So jealous. Lol
Here is my TT:
http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday-16.html
Happy Reading :D

Haley @ YA-Aholic said...

Crave I am still not sure how I feel about it, I liked it..but I didn't? lol Gonna buy a final copy though so I guess I liked it enough (:

AH Carrier of the Mark, SO amazing <3

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis